In the Tweet compose box, type your message. Tap Tweet to send your message. To add a photo, GIF, or poll, tap on the photo, GIF, or poll icons. Tweets can contain up to four photos. Tap on the tweet you want to remove. Select Delete.
To begin, click the "Tweet" compose icon and upload your photo (s). Please read this post for more information on how to add photographs to your tweets. Tap the +Alt button on the image to input descriptive text. Tap Done when you've finished typing your image description. Your photo will appear in your timeline.
Tap the Tweet symbol in the upper right corner of the screen. This will open the compose new Tweet window. Enter your message and then press the "Tweet" button. The message will appear on your Twitter profile as well as your followers' home timelines. If you have other accounts that you use Twitter with, they will all show up under the #TwitterforiPhone menu item.
Locate the tweet you want to respond to on your home timeline. Tap the reply icon (the first one under the list of people you follow). Type your response and hit send.
How to Get Rid of a Tweet
1. Think carefully before sending out each Tweet. You can't undo what you've spoken to the Twitterverse after you've pressed the "Post" button. Though you may delete your tweets, it is conceivable that someone will notice one before you do.
2. If you are worried about something you have said on Twitter, use its new feature called "circles". These are groups of people who can be added or removed from your main list of contacts. Use this option to restrict which members of the public can contact you via this service.
3. Anyone can follow you on Twitter. This means that anyone can see every single thing you say. It's up to you whether you want to share your full life with everyone. There is no such thing as privacy on this service.
4. You can block people on Twitter. This prevents them from contacting you via direct messages or by using the @username syntax when following other users. They still can send emails to [email protected] if they wish to complain about you. Block people at your own risk; they might just report you for blocking them.
5. Finally, don't send out tweets that contain viruses or other harmful code. This service isn't recommended for children under 13 years old due to some of the content available on it.