Please sign in to your Coursera account. Go to the Accomplishments page. Click Add to LinkedIn next to the certificate you wish to post on your LinkedIn profile. Copy and paste your certificate information onto your LinkedIn profile by following the instructions. Your certificate will appear on your LinkedIn profile.
How do I share a certificate on LinkedIn?
Navigate to your Accomplishments page. Your certificate will now be posted on your profile.
How do I add learning certificates to LinkedIn?
To add a course or a learning path certificate to your LinkedIn profile, follow these steps:
- Click More to the right of the course title you want to add.
- Select Add to profile from the dropdown.
- From the confirmation pop-up window, check the Share with network box to send an update about your course completion on LinkedIn.
How do I find my LinkedIn learning certificate?
Using your Learning History to Download
- Log in to your LinkedIn Learning subscription.
- Click Saved at the top of your homepage.
- Click the Learning History tab.
- Locate the course or the learning path you’d like to save the certificate for, and click More .
- Select Download certificate from the dropdown.
How do I post an internship certificate on LinkedIn?
3 Sign in to LinkedIn, click on your avatar, and then click "View Profile" to go to your page. 4 Select Add Profile Section at the top, beneath your name, to add a new section for your certificate. 5 Click the blue Create Profile Section button.
How do I add my eCornell certificate to LinkedIn?
LinkedIn's instructions for adding a certificate to your profile are as follows:
- Move your cursor over Profile at the top of your homepage and select Edit Profile.
- If you’ve never added a certification before, click Certifications on the right side of the page.
- Type in your certification information.
- Click Save.
How do I add a CSM certification to LinkedIn?
How can I include my credential into my LinkedIn profile?
- Log in to your LinkedIn account, then go to your profile.
- On the right, in the Add profile section dropdown, choose Background and then select the drop-down triangle next to Licenses & Certifications.
- In Name, enter the name of the course or program.
- In Issuing Organization, enter “edX”.
How do I link my salesforce badges to LinkedIn?
You may add a certificate to your LinkedIn profile by clicking "Add a certificate" (Certification Name & Certification Authority). That's all. There is no further action required on your part.