The statement was also posted on the game's website.
Honor Level Reset: Your honor level, like your rank, resets at the start of the season. Everyone starts between Honor levels 2 and 3 unless they were below Honor level 2 prior to the new season.
The higher your honor level, the better rewards you will receive from missions and events. Honor is used to purchase upgrades for your character. It can also be used to help you learn new skills or enhance existing skills on your character.
You gain honor by completing missions and events that are offered by other players. You can also earn honor by winning games or matches played against computer opponents or other players. The more dangerous the opponent, the more honor it will cost you.
You can use your honor to buy upgrades for your character. There are three categories of upgrades: appearance, skills, and weapon. You cannot upgrade your appearance using honor because that would be paying twice for the same thing. However, you can improve one skill or increase the damage of one weapon by earning experience points after each game or match.
Your honor level affects certain aspects of the Honor Academy. For example, you will not be able to join some sessions if your honor level is low enough, and certain quests will not be available to you if your honor level is too high.
To reactivate your account, go to:
Kiwi the Ninja If you registered your account with an email address, enter it above and we will send you a password reset link. Return to the login page. Click Forgot Password at the bottom of the page.
If you have a Khan Academy account and have forgotten your password, use this link to reset it. After entering your email address and clicking "Reset Password," a unique URL will be delivered to your inbox. When you visit that URL, you will be requested to create a new password. Once you enter this new password into the site, you will be able to access your account as before.
We don't have a "reset" button in the game. Also, bear in mind that once an account has been reset (due to selecting the incorrect account while linking your game to Facebook), there is no way to restore the game to its prior condition. The only option then is to start fresh with a new account.
If you want to delete your ML account completely, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Facebook account where you registered with your ML account.
2. Click on "Settings" in the top right-hand corner of the page. Then select "Privacy and Security". Here you will find all the apps that have access to your data on Facebook. Make sure that Monster Legends is selected here. If it's not, click on the app name to add it.
3. Click on "Delete Account". This will confirm that you want to delete your ML account forever. Once deleted, this account cannot be restored!
4. After deleting your account, log back into your Facebook account where you registered with your ML account. You should now see a message saying that your account has been disabled due to inactivity.
5. Open up a new browser tab or window and go to the Monster Legends website (monsterlegends.com).
Hover your mouse over this avatar, which can be seen at the top right of any Match.com page. Then, select "My Account Settings" from the drop-down menu. You'll need to decide whether to suspend or cancel your account at this point. If you choose to cancel your account, then no, you cannot delete it later. If you choose to suspend your account, then yes, you can go in and out as you please.
Navigate to https://support.gameclub.ph/hc/en-us/. If you are not already logged in, click "Sign in" to proceed. You won't be able to view the link you need to click until you sign in. You will be unable to submit a request to restore your account if you are unable to log in.